Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Watch Me Get Your Boss Off; Phone Sex With Miss Maggie

So you want me to meet your boss and be nice to him? Well, I'll do more than that, Darling Loser.  I'll start by sitting next to him at dinner.  I'll take my foot and rub his leg as I stare intently at him, hanging on his every word.  Then, I will move my foot up between his legs until I can feel his hard cock with my feet. Mmmm no wonder he is the boss.  He certainly is a real man.

Of course you will be as horrified with my behavior as you are turned on.  You are going to beg to watch me seduce him. I will gladly oblige, but only because I am so ready for a real man and a real reason to spread my beautiful legs.  I will let you watch me suck his huge and heavy rod, and I will let you watch him fuck me so nice and hard. I can hardly wait.

Now lay my panties out, my darling loser. Call Miss Maggie for your cuckolding fix today. 


Call Button


No comments:

Post a Comment