Saturday, October 20, 2012

Mind Control Phone Sex




Call Button So many men ache to submit to me, but they get scared.  For that reason, I have many tools that I can use in order to get in a man's head.  They include, but are not limited to hypnosis phone sex, mind control techniques, or maybe even forced intox. He wants to surrender, but fear and inhibitions can keep him from truly surrendering to his deepest desires.  I then use those deepest desires to gain access to your core.  There is a total power exchange and when I take his power, it will weaken him, but in a very intoxicating and addictive way.

Soon, the only thing that matters is what you will do to please your Maggie.  How will you serve me? You will do whatever you can to know that I am happy and fulfilled.  And in return you will feel fulfilled because you are able to serve me and be the submissive you were born to be.

Let me be your Mistress.


More Boss Maggie Blog Posts

Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment